Posted on May 8, 2019 by 1st Advantage Dental Group
1st Advantage Dental, a trusted community dental group is growing and seeks a Dental Hygienist for our Quaker Rd practice.
At 1 st Advantage Dental Group, we are firm believers that the practice of dentistry must always be based on the doctor-patient partnership. That means working together to help deliver a patient experience that is personal, compassionate, and of the highest quality. Each of our team members share a common goal of delivering positive patient outcomes and improving the well-being of our local community.
We are seeking a talented dental hygienist who will join our team in taking preventative care to the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do. Dental Hygienists are given the ability to manage their own schedules so that they can deliver the care and service required for each patient's individual needs. Additionally, our team uses evidence based Periodontal and Caries Risk protocols developed by both Doctors AND Hygienists.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Generous Hygiene Appointment Lengths
- Mentor Program
- Paid Training
- Community Service Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Accident Insurance, Short Term Disability, etc...
- Making a Difference in the Lives of your Patients!
If you're someone who is passionate about helping others, and driven by opportunities for leadership and continued learning - 1 st Advantage may be the perfect fit for you to grow your career.
- Comfortable educating patients on oral health needs and goals.
- Ability to perform all Hygiene clinical procedures including Prophy, Periodontal Maintenance, Scaling and Root Planing, Sealants, Arestin, and Flouride
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with Doctors to address Restorative, Orthodontic, Periodontal and Cosmetic needs
- Strong Team Player - ability to work with practice team members to achieve an exceptional patient experience
- Entrepreneurial Spirit regarding Hygiene Schedule - Comfortable Scheduling Appointments
- Self-Motivated and Eager to Continue Learning and Developing Skills
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Knowledge of Digital Charting and X-Rays