Posted on May 7, 2019 by Red Lobster
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for leading restaurant operations with a focus on delivering high quality seafood and beverage service while maximizing our guest satisfaction. You will hire, train and inspire the people that make your restaurant standout.
Here's more of what you'll get to do:
- Driving sales and guest satisfaction
- Creating a FUN safe environment for team members to develop
- Ensuring compliance with all employment policies
- Managing performance of team members, including conducting performance evaluations, training, coaching, and discipline
- Selecting top talent to add to our winning team
- Understanding, and practicing safe food handling procedures while maintaining a clean and safe environment for guest at all times
No other restaurant company puts more effort into developing talent than Red Lobster. We offer an award-winning 11 week in-restaurant training program for new managers, individual development plans and ongoing training and certification programs to keep you at the top of your game.
Our leadership mentors and develops team members so that they can fast track to reach their career goals. We take pride in our commitment to giving our managers an increased degree of flexibility to help balance their busy lives while supporting their professional goals.
Enjoy work-life balance.
Our managers' quality of life is very important to us. Balance is achieved by working with everyone's schedules and having operating hours between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. Say goodbye to early mornings and late nights!
Get benefits worth bragging about.
- Competitive base salary & achievable quarterly bonus eligibility
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401K retirement savings plan (company match after 1 year of service)
- Paid vacation, Dining discounts, Tuition reimbursement program and student loan support
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 1+ years management or supervisory experience in restaurant, hotel, retail or general business required *2+ years casual dining or full service restaurant management experience preferred
- ServSafe, local and state certifications or the ability to obtain required
Come join our team and find out why we have the lowest turnover in team members and managers in the industry. Winner of America's Best Employers- Forbes 2 years in a row.
Get started today!