Cashiers, The New England Aquarium - Patina Restaurant Group
Posted on May 3, 2019 by Delaware North
- Collaborate with dining room, service, and kitchen staff to keep track of all orders and monetary situations and charges.
- V alidate methods of payment, complete transactions, provide documentation and receipts, and dispense the accurate amount of change if needed.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and adequate chang e is available.
- Scan items and ensure pricing is correct or resolve amount discrepancies; take money in the form of cash, credit card, check, QRC Card, or gift card and process accordingly.
- Clean up checkout area and keep organized; keep receipt paper and other stationary stocked.
- Maintain accurate tabs on every restaurant tables orders using the venue s primary POS system.
- Answer customers' questions and find a manager if answer doesn't solve the issue
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Position requires sufficient knowledge to operate a calculator, computer, and point of sale system, telephone, and other office equipment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
Who We Are Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company and subsidiary of Delaware North, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry. Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance.
Associated topics: barista, cajera, casino, counter man, counter person, greeter, host, receptionist, restaurant, valet