Marketing Automation Manager
Posted on May 2, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
- Oversee the development of all marketing campaigns for Konica Minolta and All Covered brands; ensure consistency of language and tone.
- Use Marketing Automation (Marketo) to build and execute marketing campaigns, reports and dashboards
- Develop effective smart list, scoring models and reports
- Monitor campaign performance during and post-launch, sharing insights across marketing teams
- Increase lead generation and improve lead nurturing
- Work closely with marketing groups to deliver best performing digital content
- Manage the overall relationship with Marketo, including budget
Essential Job Functions
- Build programs and campaigns with integrated touchpoints and relevant content.
- Identify opportunities for content development based on best performing content.
- Maintain Contact database management.
- Test and optimize campaign (A/B Test) elements prior and during launch for increased conversion rate.
- Work with combined team members to design attribution models (touchpoints)
- Create monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports, as required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Identify integration partner opportunities within Marketo which streamline all areas of our business.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Marketo certification a plus
- Deep understanding of Marketing Automation, lead scoring and buyer personas and lead attribution.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to execute projects successfully.
- Strong attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic and positive in providing and receiving feedback.
- Exhibit confidence, flexibility and an open mind.
- Ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or related discipline.
- 7+ years of tactical and strategic experience in Marketing Automation.
- 5+ years supervisory experience.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.