Contract Administration Lead
Posted on May 2, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Contract Administration Lead
St. John Medical Center - Tulsa, OK
Why Join Ascension?
St. John Health System, part of Ascension, is a fully-integrated healthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers.
What Ascension offers:
- Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talents while offering the support of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: St John Health System offers a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
- Leading with Mission: Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide everything we do at Ascension. They are foundational to our work to transform healthcare and express our priorities when providing care and services, particularly to those most in need.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to lead the operations of contract administration for Physician related contracts within a specific location or region.
- Oversees the quality of contract data within the contract management system.
- Prepare documentation for approval/ratification for Physician Compensation Committee
- Manage provider agreements from initiation to execution
- Obtain FMV information from various approval sources;verify benchmarks according to specialty
- Draft/Redline employment agreement;work closely with Legal and Administrative authorities to ensure accurate language and terms have been implemented
- Submit contract requests to Legal for drafting of approval of Employment Agreement, Service Agreement, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct weekly Business Review meetings and bi-weekly Legal Review Meetings
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 1 year of experience required. 4 years of experience in medical, hospital or nursing preferred. 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)