Posted on Apr 28, 2019 by Everest RE Group
Job Description:Everest Global Services, a member of the Everest Re Group, Ltd, is seeking an Accounting Analyst for our Financial Services department in our headquarters in Liberty Corner, New Jersey.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Reconciliation and analysis of general ledger controlled accounts
• Review current processes and systems. Recommend upgrades or alternative solutions to improve efficiency and ensure long-term sustainability
• Process non-payment cancellation and reinstatement notices
• Reconcile commissions and process payments
• Follow established procedures for posting cash receipts
• Processing Accounts Payable payments
• Monthly account current statements and aged A/R reconciliation
• Provide excellent service to all customers
Work Experience & Qualifications
• The successful candidate should have a BS/BA degree in accounting, finance or business
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage time and be able to multi task in an ever changing environment
• Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with co-workers, management, and internal/external customers
• Excellent PC skills. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and related business productivity tools. Proficiency in creating, maintaining and improving Microsoft Excel worksheets to efficiently handle large amounts of data
• Strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills
• Self-starter; capable of working both independently and within a team environment
• Commercial insurance business knowledge a plus
Everest is committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals in the industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes a 401k plan, retirement/savings option, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, vision, life and group legal plans.
Everest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, genetics, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All considered applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. with unexpired, acceptable employment eligibility verification documentation.