Posted on Apr 19, 2019 by OHES Environmental
Salary: £19,000 per annum
About the Company:
OHES Environmental Ltd, part of the Adler and Allan Group, is a multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy operating across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. OHES has grown and diversified over the last 16 years to a point where our business is led and staffed by some of the brightest and most experienced consultants in the UK market place. More recently, in response to client demands, the Company have constructed a number of product bundles from their full range of services, which are designed to overcome environmental challenges in specific markets and sectors.
We are seeking to appoint an Environmental Technician. Reporting to the Regional Manager North, based in the Doncaster area, the Environmental Technician will facilitate planning, procurement, supervision, data collection in relation to Contaminated Land projects.
Environmental Technician Responsibilities:
Employed on a full-time basis with the need to satisfy overtime requirements and the need to regularly stay away from home overnight, key tasks and accountabilities are as follows:
* Undertaking field monitoring works including measurement and sampling
* Supporting senior colleagues in all aspects of contaminated land projects
* Provision of accurate and timely information to line management;
* Supporting team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices at all levels;
* Demonstrating a commitment to ensuring consistently high levels of safety, technical robustness and organisation.
* Achieving business target.
* Any other task assigned by supervision for which the postholder is qualified and experienced to undertake.
Environmental Technician Requirements:
The post holder will demonstrate consistently high levels of safety, technical robustness and organisation. A teamwork ethic is essential and the provision of support to other team members will be required on an ongoing basis. Applicants should be computer literate and have a full clean UK driving licence. Proof of the right to work in the UK will be required, and the postholder may be required to undertake a DBS check to satisfy client requirements.
If you feel that you meet the Environmental Technician requirements, then please apply today!