Dir, Business Development
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Business Development - IJ!
Essential Job Functions
- Assist in identification, analyzing and definition of KM Production Ink Jet Program.
- Assist in the development and implementation of execution plan for both KM Direct and Dealer Partner organizations, for KM production ink jet sales programs.
- Assist in the development and deployment of webinars and communication presentations to both the Dealer partners and KM Direct organizations.
- Assist in the creation and management of customer applications.
- Assist in the creation and communication with KM Marketing Department of Best Practice Case studies.
- Independently identify and develop compelling solutions to common and complex issues, by applying strong understanding of the converting, manufacturing and private industries.
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing in developing and implementing educational seminars with dealer partners and direct.
- Provide expertise and input into design process, application, file testing, preparation of materials, and proof of concept.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills with a proven track record.
- Proven ability to directly manage and track performance.
- Proven track record of having excellent internal and external customer relationships.
- Strong business acumen managing to "bottom-line" profitability.
- Experience in accurately forecasting and managing the sales of a high growth business.
- Experience with label printing industry
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- History of job stability a must!!
- Work Location Flexible
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 5 - 10 years of solid experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience with a strong track record selling and managing Office Equipment and/or Information Technology products.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan).
- Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.