Senior .NET Analyst/Web Developer
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Akron Children's Hospital
Akron Children's Hospital is one of the largest independent pediatric hospitals in the U.S., and ranked among the best children's hospitals by U.S. News and World Report. Our dedicated staff serves nearly 800,000 patient visits per year through our 2 hospital campuses and a large network of locations offering primary and specialty care.
We are leading the way to healthier futures for children and communities through expert medical care, research, and prevention and wellness programs. As a teaching affiliate of Northeast Ohio Medical University and other universities, we train new generations of pediatricians, specialists, nurses and pharmacists every year.
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reason
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.
Shift Information: Day Job
M-F Day shift.
- Develops and supports custom applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework and C# syntaxes.
- Manages source code repositories and builds, using standard source control applications.
- Drives the adoption of standards to ensure Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users.
- Responsible for multiple projects and associated deadlines.
- Responsible for problem solving, testing, training and documenting of custom applications.
- Develops, maintains and supports multiple custom applications.
- Provides a high quality, professional solution for every request.
- Bachelor degree in Information Services or related field and minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of experience or a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of ten (10) years' experience required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to various assignments, project changes, and deadlines while remaining productive.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Experience in MVC, web services and WCF preferred.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more: