Cardiac Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend - Nights
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Overland Park Regional Medical Center
SHIFT: Weekends Only
Cardiac Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) Weekend Nights (7PM- 7AM Saturday & Sunday) Work 24, get paid for 35! Must have KS RN license and minimum 1 year RN experience, hospital based preferred.
Relocation assistance of $5,000 available for qualifying RN's.
The Top 3 Reason's Employees love working on this Unit:
- Supportive Leadership
- Flexible Scheduling
Learn more about working at Overland Park Regional Medical Center where above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life: OPRMC VIDEO:
Thinking of relocating to Kansas City (Relocation Assistance Provided) Learn about living in one America's Coolest Cities .
Learn more about living in KC .
About Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Find a job in healthcare with Overland Park Regional Medical Center, located in Overland Park.
Your passion is caring. So is ours. Come grow your career with us-become a member of a collaborative team whose mission focuses on the care and improvement of human life. At Overland Park Regional Medical Center, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women's Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
Registered Nurse/RN Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
- Adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. BSN preferred.
- Current Kansas RN licensure
- Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS certification required. ACLS certification required within first 6 months of hire.
- One year prior experience required. Previous clinical experience in area of specialty preferred.