Pharmacy Manager- Mishawaka, IN
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Meijer
Duties and Responsibilities (Key Deliverables):
* Responsible for staffing selection and hiring to achieve staffing needs
* Prepares and conducts performance reviews of pharmacists and technicians.
* Documents and applies disciplinary actions
* Fills prescriptions accurately.
* Implements and executes pharmacy programs, including financial results, clinical services, labor, inventory, stock loss, security, patient services, and profitability of the pharmacy.
* Educates and mentors pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to be effective team members.
* Motivates team members to perform to their highest level.
* Holds team members accountable for results in an appropriate and effective manner and has a vision to expand and grow the pharmacy business.
* Strong leadership and development capabilities.
* Competent and knowledgeable of Meijer Policies and Procedures.
* Effective communication skills with the ability to prioritize workload
* Bachelor's Degree or Doctorate of Pharmacy
* Registered Pharmacist in the state of practice
* Certified Immunization Pharmacist (except Indiana)
* 3 years of experience in retail/community practice
* One year management experience (preferred)
* Working knowledge of pharmacy system, working knowledge of policies and procedures, understanding of regulatory in the state the unit operates in.
* Successful completion of all required certifications