Travel Medical Technologist, Panama City, FL
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Triage Staffing
Location:         Panama City, FL
Start Date:       4/17/2019
Shift Details:   12H Days ( 7:00 AM-7:00 PM )
36 hours per week
Length:            13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.
- At least two years clinical laboratory experience required
- ASCP certification preferred
- Valid Florida license-if applicable
- No prior contract experience necessary-first time travelers welcome!
- Equipment and preferred certifications:
ABOUT TRIAGE STAFFING
Triage Staffing is looking to place the best and brightest travel medical professionals in facilities across the country. Our staff is committed to building lasting, long-term relationships. Our recruiters work tirelessly to find our travelers the best placements-assignments that match our travelers' skills sets and personal preferences.
Take an assignment with Triage and you can expect:
- Competitive, custom pay packages
- Nationwide insurance coverage-health, dental, vision and life
- A Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- To earn vacation for hours worked*
- Continuing education and licensing reimbursement
*Does not apply to California-based assignments due to the state's labor laws.