Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
L/D Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Phoenixville, PA!
- 3 12 hour shifts/week
- The Registered Nurse will work in our Labor & Delivery unit.
- Our family-centered Maternity Center provides a full range of care for the antepartum-high risk and labor-delivery patient. With over 3700 deliveries per year, the L&D offers a challenging and rewarding career to take part in the nursing care of mothers and newborns.
- The nurse coordinates and implements quality patient care and education and rewarding career to take part in the nursing care of mothers and newborns.
- The nurse coordinates and implements quality patient care and education through an interdisciplinary team.
- 36 hours per week.
- 7p - 7a
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of labor, postpartum, and nursery experience.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Alicia Shadle at
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.