Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
LTC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
We have great per diem opportunities at a long term care facility in Richboro, PA for both Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurses (RN).
- LTC/skilled rehab units in need of
- per diem coverage on all 3 shifts
- RN: $32/hr weekday, $34/hr weekend
- LPN: $27/hr weekday, $29/hr weekend
- 40 hours per week guaranteed.
- All shifts available!
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience for LPN. Minimum of 2 years of experience for RN.
For more information on this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) position, please email Brittany Rennie at !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.