Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great opening for a Long Term Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Per diem position
- RN Pay: $33 weekday, $34 weekend
- LPN Pay: $27 weekday, $28 weekend
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 3:00p - 11:30p
- block schedule-guaranteed hours, e/o weekend required
- PA Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license OR Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of long term care experience.
Give Brittany Titano a call at ext. 1214 or send an email to for more information about this Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Top notch benefits, great pay and more await! Apply now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.