Cath Lab Cath Lab Tech
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Cath Lab Technician
We have a great opportunity for a Cath Lab Technician in Philadelphia, PA.
- 15-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:30a - 8p
- Working 1 Weekend a Month
- Some Holidays required
- Performs technical duties associated with cardiac invasive diagnostic and interventional procedures.
- Assists physicians in perform catheterization procedures.
- Assists nursing staff with patient care activities.
- Provide service to the following age populations; adult through frail elderly in a manger that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- Graduate of an accredited Cardiovascular Technology Program - Required.
- Associates Degree in CVT - Preferred.
- Active PA License.
- Min 2 Years as a Cardiology Invasive Technologist in the Cath Lab.
For more information on this wonderful Cath Lab Technician opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at !
At General Healthcare Resources , we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don't miss out on this Cath Lab Technician position and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.