IAM Security Analyst : 19-01709
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Akraya
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for IAM Security Analyst for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul Shribas at . If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: IAM, Windows, Excel, OIM, ETL, Identity and Access management, Tableau, Active Directory, IDM, Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk
Duration: 4 Months
Contract Type: W2
- 2+ years IAM experience (access provisioning) / Windows / Excel skills (vlookup, etc.) / Bachelor' s degree in Engineering / Must have strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- OIM is preferred or similar product / working knowledge of UNIX/LINUX systems / OAM, Service Now, Sailpoint, or other identify management tools preferred. Writing scripts to ETL, (Java, C#, VBA, VBscript, Perl and shell script, etc). Master' s Degree
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access management life-cycle especially on processes for Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access.
- Application enrolment to IAM services and role based access governance, i.E. Manage role lifecycle management processes, incl. Role modelling and engineering
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access management life-cycle especially on processes for Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation to IAM compliance issues and role engineering.
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Participate activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements and insure compliance with industry and company security standards.
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other security analysts as needed
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Recertification) to IAM compliance
- Application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
- Tableau and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- At least one IDM Platform (Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, etc.)
- At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for" by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.