Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Dickinson Fleet Services LLC
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Hourly pay, not flat rate -- and you get paid every Friday.
- Comprehensive benefits as well as bonus incentive potential.
- Cutting-edge technology, including our proprietary TRAIT® (Technician Reporting and Information Tool) technology, which makes your job easier.
- Ongoing training plus career growth opportunities.
- 2+ years of experience as a trailer technician.
- ASE electrical or air brake system certification.
- Training in repair of hydraulic lift gates.
- Knowledge of trailer air systems and wiring.
- Competency with computers.
- Your own tools.