Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Raising Cane's
The Shift Manager - He/she has the primary responsibility for managing shifts; conveying the Cane's culture to his/her Crewmembers and Customers; as well be a creative team player who likes to work hard, have fun, and show sincere dedication to Raising Cane's. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Cane's standards for the Crewmember and Customers experiences. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND AREAS OF FOCUS :
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Cane's Crewmembers
- Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Cane's culture by balancing hard work and having fun.
- Ability to manage basic tasks and the restaurant's Crewmembers
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action