Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Humanics, LLC
Our client, Kalcor Coatings Company, is seeking a PRODUCTION FILLER for its location in Willoughby, OH. Started in 1961, Kalcor Coatings Company is A Right Size Company designing and manufacturing customized coatings and paint products to meet our customers' specific needs.
Our primary goal is to be a successful developer/producer/marketer of high-performance coatings with a deserved reputation for integrity, responsibility, and competence in its treatment of employees, customers, suppliers, community and the public at large.
This is an entry-level position reporting to the Production Manager.
The Production Filler will package produced material into containers and label and move finished goods, as well as:
- Observe all safety standards and assure quality of work conforms to standards
- Follow work orders and production specifications; maintain accurate records
- Operate mixing equipment and weigh finished products
- Clean processing tanks and maintain tank identification numbers
- Operate lift truck to transport items for use, filling, distribution, and storage
- High School diploma/GED. Prior manufacturing experience preferred; experience in a facility handling liquid products a plus. Will consider a combination of experience and education.
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 70 pounds
- Current fork lift operator's certificate or willingness and ability to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Strong math skills, familiarity with US and metric measurements, and ability to convert between weights and measures
- Ability to follow verbal and written work orders and maintain accurate records
- Candidates must be able to pass a color test, wear a fitted respirator, and tolerate solvent odors and other chemicals used within the facility.
- Kalcor is a smoke-free, tobacco-free and vaping-free facility.
If you are looking for a work environment that expects high quality work, professional conduct and respectful consideration for customers and coworkers alike, and you possess the skills and competencies for this position, we would like to hear from you!
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted after April 22, 2019.
Equal Opportunity Employer