Licensed Practical Nurse- FT- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Wexford Health
Not many nurses dream of becoming a correctional nurse,
but not many would ever dream of the diversity of care, autonomy, and satisfaction correctional nursing offers.
Wexford Health Sources, one of the nation's leading innovative correctional health care companies for nearly three decades (NOT AGENCY) and proud partner of the West Virginia Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation, provides clients with experienced management and technologically advanced services, combined with programs that control costs while ensuring quality.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Night Shift - Three 12's
- Intake and Screenings
- Outpatient and Chronic Care Clinics
- Med Pass
- Mix of Emergent and Routine Care
- Competitive rate
- Northern Regional Correctional Center
We're proud to offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick leave
- Eight Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
An LPN is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Under the supervision of Registered Nurses, directs and guides patient teaching activities commensurate with education and demonstrated competencies.
The duties and responsibilities outlined herein are for payroll purposes only; employees may be assigned other duties as required.
Medical Unit within a correctional facility.
LICENSING: Current state LPN license
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
EDUCATION: Graduate from an accredited nursing school
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: One (1) year of clinical experience