Customer Service Supervisor
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by TE Connectivity
The Aerospace, Defense and Marine (Aerospace, Defense and Marine or AD&M) business unit of TE is part of the Industrial Solutions segment (Industrial Solutions) and is a world leader in the design of components and electrical interconnection solutions that are used for applications in extreme and rigorous environments. These interconnection solutions make possible applications of avionics, jet and propulsion engine management, flight controls, grounding systems and on-board entertainment (EAB) for today's "connected aircraft". This capability is extended to military, marine, aviation, space, land and drone vehicles, as well as oil and gas exploration of open-ocean deposits. TE offers solutions for enhanced connectivity that work and resist in the most extreme environments on Earth, from the deepest oceans to the ends of space. In your relentless activities to save space and weight, improve data delivery and power, you will find that AD&M is ready to collaborate with your design team to help you present your product more quickly in the market with smarter and better interconnect solutions.
What you will be doing:
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for managing the local Customer Service Team. The Customer Service Supervisor provides weekly Customer Service reports and supports all daily Customer Service activities as needed, including processing of orders and quotes, ensuring that all International Trade Compliance requirements are being met, attending site meetings and local management meetings, developing and updating of Customer Service work instructions, forms and tools.
As a Customer Service Supervisor a typical day may include:
- Delivering extraordinary customer experience across every interaction by responding to questions concerning customer orders and requests in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Support daily quote and order processing
- Schedule and conduct weekly team meetings and daily Go-meetings as needed, attend site meetings
- Responsible for performance reviews, time-cards, vacation schedule
- Responsible for Customer Service site metrics reporting (weekly bookings and billings report, quote log etc.)
Click here for a day in the Life At TE
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Supervisory Experience
- 2-4 years Customer Service Experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience in Air, Defense or Marine Industry
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Macola or SAP ERP System
- Undergraduate Degree
This position is located in El Cajon, CA.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Healthcare for associates and their families, including eligible domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Retirement benefits (401k) and more...
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.