Global Sales and Marketing Enablement Analyst
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity's Channel division collaborates with our distributor partners on TE's global distribution vision, strategy and business initiatives by aligning our goals to drive faster growth and better serve our mutual customers through the delivery of unsurpassed service and value. From marketing strategy, sales training and customer care to supply chain, pricing and new design engineering, TE's Channel division supports distributors throughout the entire sales process. Supporting all TE business units, Channel employees have the unique opportunity to gain a well-rounded understanding of the company. Channel owns the small customers for TE and works with a dedicated group of distribution partners to drive growth while delivering unsurpassed service and value to both TE's small indirect customers and distributors.
TE Connectivity (TE) is seeking a Global Sales Enablement Programs Specialist to join the Channel Business Unit's Global Sales Enablement (GSE) team to develop and drive the strategy and implementation of global sales enablement programs. The GSE team works closely with local sales teams, Business Units and marketing teams to drive the development and utilization of best-in-class sales enablement tools, collateral and communication. The role provides substantive support to deliver the priorities of the Channel, Business Units and distribution partners. The role has high exposure and visibility among all TE businesses and offers broad opportunities for professional growth and development. Reports to Senior Manager, Global Sales Enablement.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Define, develop and implement strategic initiatives that drive revenue and sales effectiveness through our TE channel sales and distributor organizations. Includes setting benchmarks, milestones and success metrics directly and indirectly tied to incremental revenue and/or customer growth.
- Lead the development and execution of cross- Business Unit content and asset organization and creation including; New Product Introduction Guides, Promotional Sample Program, Application Demo Kits and other sales assets.
- Work closely with Sales Enablement, Channel Sales and BU Sales teams to identify opportunities to increase value and sales effectiveness of Channel and Distributor Sales Teams.
- Leverage data and analytics to systematically provide product, inventory, and customer insights to channel, BU and distribution partner sales teams.
- Organize and manage the project management of new initiatives through channel and BU teams.
• Provide clear accountabilities, collaboration, reporting and communications - with all stakeholders at TE and our distributors
• Provide regular reporting and insights through dashboards and leadership reviews.
• Own the success drivers directly and indirectly tied to revenue growth.
• Manage success metrics and drive improvement actions as required
• Seek and apply best practices to improve overall effectiveness and efficiencies, providing a framework to improve the path-to-success, return on investment and results
• Bring innovation and operational efficiencies to existing and new processes including supporting DMMs with promotional sales and application demo kits. Decreasing time field sales take to gain access to needed sales collateral while increasing effectiveness of sales collateral.
• Seek and respond to VOC
• Relate, challenge, and assess underlying needs & issues
• Develop and implement new and innovative means of communicating content and data needed to drive sales growth
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
- Action Oriented
- Budgets/Cost Control
- Project Management