Product Pricing Analyst
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by TE Connectivity
When every connection counts, TE's Industrial & Commercial Transportation (ICT) business unit delivers reliable connectivity products designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions for on and off-highway vehicles and recreational transportation. As a world leader in rough and rugged connectivity, depend on TE's ICT to provide innovative solutions for field applications where failure is not an option. Some of our key technologies include terminals and connectors, custom cable assemblies, relays and switching modules, inductive systems, and wire and cable.
TE Connectivity's Product Pricing Teams determine the price of new and existing products by evaluating cost, marketplace, competitor data, economic conditions, volume, and quality of the product, as well as market positioning.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Harvesting data from additional sources
- Downloading & uploading pricing to SAP
- Handling special price requests from GPMS
- Segmenting of industries and customers
- Understanding channel to market
- Making recommendations for pricing opportunities
- Manipulate data to provide advanced insights (excel pivot tables, etc.)
- Trending Analytics (market, customer, product)
- Agreement Analytics
- Understanding and implementing pricing strategy and process
- Raise proposal for process optimization
- Transfer information to stakeholders with clarity
Education and Experience
- 4-year college degree in economics, finance, statistics, business required. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in pricing or equivalent type role
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation