Technical Service Team Supervisor
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Hearth & Home Technologies
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Technical Service Team Supervisor in Halifax, PA.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You've already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class. Success in this role is defined through results in the following areas:
- Provide in-person leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Manage a department staffing plan for overall function coverage in partnership with other supervisors as applicable.
- Provide onsite member leadership through effective communications, coaching, training and development.
- Responsible for accurate and timely submission of the member timecards including management of time off requests for members.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to department managers.
- Resolve escalated customer satisfaction issues
- Demonstrated evidence of achieving results in key performance measures (quality, deliver, cost, safety), including getting results through others.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, coaching, communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and organizational skills, including selection and development of members.
- Strong customer focus with good conflict management skills and ability to handle stress and rapid change well.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Analytical in solving issues and providing direction. Must be able to think strategically and provide creative solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to adapt to continuous improvement driven change with a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written) with all levels of the organization as well as external customers.
- Strong computer skills including familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. All in the USA. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we're looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your sales career by selling a product people love from the position of being the industry leader. Get started:
- Apply today for this position
- This position isn't what you are looking for? Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter