Part Time Chemical and Beverage Machine Technician
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Gordon Food Service
Schedule: PART TIME Monday - Friday, start time 7-8 AM. Three 8 hour days out of the week, but can be flexible.
Average hours per week: 24 hours
Location: 5385 CLAY AVE SW WYOMING, Michigan 49548
If you've been to a restaurant, you've probably seen some of the equipment you'd be working with here in our shop.
We repair, maintain, and refurbish Beverage dispensing machines for coffee, juice, & soda.
We also have a wide variety of additional industry related equipment we keep in optimal condition for future use in our customer locations.
That's where you come in!
Our team of Machine Technicians (Chemical & Beverage machines) examine each machine creating a list of repair, maintenance, and re-manufacturing needs of the equipment to meet our high, quality standards.
Your day may include:
- Rebuild chemical and beverage equipment according to standards
- Clean, delime and re-grain equipment
- Test / diagnose chemical and beverage equipment to validate proper performance
- Provide function checks and polishing of equipment
- Maintain proper inventory of parts in service center and additional inventory counts as needed
- Create a clean and safe work environment
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, word processing, database, email and internet software applications
- Database experience (Metrix) preferred
- Experience in operating dollies and other lifting equipment
- Required Tools include: hand tools, electric drill, grinders, reciprocating saw, and other power tools, test meters
- Strong attention to detail and safefty standards
- Effective organization
- Mechanical aptitude
- Understanding of machinery, tools, and equipment
There's a seat at our table for you!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to and use the words "Accommodation Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.