Marketing Account Manager (16682)
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Strategic Factory
The Marketing Account Manager manages the day to day marketing activities and long-term marketing strategy for our clients.
- Managing all marketing for clients within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for our clients, in line with their company objectives.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Advising and managing our client's marketing budget.
- Assist with the concept, writing, creation, and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity internal and external clients
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Working closely with the entire marketing team, creative services, supporting teams (such as programmers) and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our clients and drive qualified traffic to their "front door"
- Produce valuable and engaging content for websites and blogs that attract and convert target groups
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels - content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee marketing spends and allocate/invest funds wisely