Digital Marketing Specialist (16676)
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Strategic Factory
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan, launch and monitor, digital marketing campaigns, including SEO, SEM & display advertising campaigns.
- Work closely with Social Media Specialist to assist as needed on Social Media ad campaigns.
- Analyze Google Analytics to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, and unearth invaluable info about target consumers.
- Lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Work with the entire marketing team, creative services, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Assist with social media, particularly advertising, and how that relates to clients overall marketing goals and digital campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS platforms is a plus.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Great written communication and writing skills including best practice for PPC copy, digital ads, social media advertising, and pitch proposals