Porter (FT) at Hamburg Gaming
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Hamburg Gaming, located on the Erie County Fairgrounds, is a destination for excitement and entertainment! This New York Gaming facility sprawls out over 55,000 square feet and features more than 940 gaming machines. Our premier New York Gaming facility also boasts a range of delectable dining options including the Blue Ribbon Grill, Cyclone Bar and Tim Hortons.The Opportunity
Maintain inventory and delivering product orders to various outlets.Responsibilities
- Delivers food, beverage and other products throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner
- Stocks product in commissary; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained
- Reports all needed commissary repairs to the supervisor
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean
- Must role model GuestPath
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates may be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand smoke
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds regularly.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to obtain a New York State Gaming License
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.