Server - Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
The idyllic choice in Cape Cod beach hotels, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is home to 263 renovated rooms and suites and a spacious three-bedroom cottage for families and groups. We have over 30,000 square feet of event space, ideal for both large and intimate conferences, weddings and other noteworthy occasions on the water's edge. Whether planning an event or a vacation, Sea Crest Beach Hotel is where people come to have a great time, creating memories that last a lifetime.The Opportunity
A Server in the Ocean View Dining Room at the Sea Crest Beach Hotel will serve food and beverage items to guests in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
The Applicant must be able to complete the following tasks:
- Greet guests and supply guests with menus if necessary.
- Communicate daily specials, answer questions about menu items, take food and beverage orders.
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Enters orders into point of sale system so that kitchen staff can prepare food.
- Picks up drinks and food when orders are ready and delivers orders to guests.
- Observes and follows-up with guests to respond if they require additional service.
- Prepares and delivers check to guests.
- Accepts and processes payments.
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.