Porter-3rd Shift-BNA Airport
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Assists the Commissary Manager and Supervisors in maintaining inventory and delivering product orders to various outlets, in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Delivers food, beverage and other products throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in commissary; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained
- Reports all needed commissary repairs to the supervisor.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Delivers catering using company vehicle to other locations on airport property.
- Cleans food & beverage outlets as assigned.
- Empties trash containers and delivers trash to appropriate dumpsters if needed¿
Education & Experience:
No experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be pleasant, courteous with ability to adhere to the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and purchase orders
- Basic math skills for counting inventory
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season
- Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment
To be consider for review please submit your resume.