Cook at Busch Stadium
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
For more than 60 years, Delaware North Sportservice has been teaming up with the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium to provide the passionate Cardinals fans a memorable game-day experience. From its simple beginnings, Delaware North Sportservice Corporation, Inc. ("Sportservice") has evolved into one of the largest and most successful hospitality companies in the world. Whether it's the excitement of Opening Day at the ballpark or the glitz and glamour of a full blown gala, Sportservice excels at providing the finest in traditional concessions, gourmet dining, and retail here at Busch Stadium.
As a cook here at Busch Stadium, you can experience the thrill of the game by providing thousands of hungry Cardinals fans with the perfect food choices to enhance their game day experience. Our associates represent Delaware North Sportservice and the exceptional guest service that we promise and deliver. We are seeking enthusiastic associate's eager to learn and grow - Let's be honest, food & drinks are a major part of sports entertainment…You can be a part of that!
Must be at least 18 years' old. Prior culinary experience a plus and willing to work an event driven schedule on a part-time basis. Events are primarily during the day, nights, and weekends and ideal for anyone looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced culinary environment!
Why work for us?
- You will be part of the storied St. Louis Cardinals game day experience
- Work with your family and friends - Exciting Referral Bonus program
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Free Shift Meal
- Discounts on Cardinals gear!
- Part-time positions available that can accommodate YOUR schedule.
- Great opportunity for a 2 nd income or "summer" job for students, teachers, and retirees
Opportunities to Advance
- Develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for a career in hospitality.
Come help sports fans create memorable moments. Apply today!