Stand Attendant Cashier, Target Field
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
At Target Field, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, restaurant services and retail for our partner, the MLB's Minnesota Twins. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
Under the direction of the Stand Manager or Level Supervisor, serves food and beverage concessions in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the Target Field game day experience
- Work with your friends - Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
-Limited time $200 sign-on bonus for candidates who are hired March 11 th - April 1 st . Associates must work March 28 th and 19 additional games (20 games total) in order to qualify.
Food & Beverage Service duties
- Greets guests approaching stand
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Records all waste.
- Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques
- Participates in set-up of stand, arranges inventory, notifies Stand Lead of any inventory deficiency or shortages
- Performs clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Cashier duties (if applicable)
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift
Condiment duties (if applicable)
- Performs clean-up duties at the condiment stations in the concourse area to maintain the quality appearance of the area, including cleaning equipment, counters and containers.
- Properly fills the condiments as needed
- Keeps supply cart stocked with condiments, sanitizer and cleaning solution
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepares food products in stand according to Company standards and specifications
- Shows flexibility by rotating to other stands when necessary.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
- May be required to work in crowed spaces
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
No resume or onsite interview required for this position. After submitting your application, you will receive an email invitation to begin our pre-screening and interview process. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device!Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.