Cook - Hockeytown Cafe
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. Hockeytown Cafe was created by Red Wings owner Mike Ilitch as a tribute to one of the most accomplished teams in the NHL . Sportservice will be providing great food and a fun atmosphere to this three story restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Located in the heart of The District Detroit on Woodward, Hockeytown is close to Comerica Park, Little Caesars Arena and Ford Field. Be part of all the sports action. We are working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be. Please visit for details.The Opportunity
As a cook, you have the opportunity to prepare and provide thousands of hungry sports fans with the perfect food choices to supplement their game day experience. Our associates represent Delaware North Sportservice and the exceptional guest service that we promise and deliver. We are seeking enthusiastic associate's eager to learn - no previous experience needed.
This position is part time, including weekends, evenings, and holidays. This position is ideal for anyone looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
Why work for us?
- Experience all the game day excitement in the Detroit District sports corridor!
- Work with your friends - Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Meals provided
- Located conveniently on a public transportation route
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Majority evening hours makes for a perfect second job
- Variety of shifts available, including nights and weekends
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement