Part-time, Seasonal Commissary Cashier
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
IL Sportservice, located at 333 W. 35th Street, has an excellent opportunity open as a part-time, seasonal Commissary Cashier. This position collects verifies and prepares banks for associates, in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards, applicable Operational Standards and audit procedures. Hours tpyically 3pm to 2am during night games. Candidates must be available to work weekends. All candidates subject to a crimminal and credit check as a condition of employment..
- Issues banks to cashiers
- Verifies cashier deposits
- Prepares daily deposits to bank, according to bank's instructions.
- Ensures that sufficient change fund is on hand
- Performs audits of cashier banks
- Maintains accurate and secure cash handling procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- May run or assist with register reports in point-of-sale system
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year cash handling experience required; banking experience preferred
- High school graduate or GED required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITEIS:
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment credit and criminal background check
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of the functions of a cash register, coin and currency counters.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Constant standing, lifting, climbing stairs and repetitive motions.
- Manual dexterity sufficient for cash handling and typing duties
- Visual aciity sufficient to see and distinguish currency and reports
- Frequently confined to small, window-less office environment
We are an EEO Employer