Jake's 58 PT Food Runner/ Busser
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
The Opportunity Responsibilities and duties
- Reports for schedu led work, is at main outlet on a timely basis and is in complete uniform with clothing and personal appearance neat and clean.
- Follows F & B supervisor assignments for opening and closing stand procedures.
- Presents a cooperative work attitude and cheerfully accepts job responsibilities.
- Delivers stock to all outlets.
- Learns correct containers and food products used in outlets .
- Properly cleans all outlets as assigned.
- Reports all needed repairs to the F & B supervisor
- Shows flexibility in rotating to other areas as assigned.
- Must role model guest path.
- Performs various assigned duties.
- Prior experience in guest service environment preferred
- Must be able to o btain a New York State Gaming License
- Be pleasant and friendly, enjoys working with people.
- Able to lift and carry up to thirty pounds occasionally.
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.