In-Seat Runner - Petco Park
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
This position is located at PETCO Park, the current home of the San Diego Padres. Sportservice at PETCO Park is the premier provider of concessions, premium services, catering and retail. This facility holds 46,000 spectators at any given event. Please visit for more information.The Opportunity
Under the direction of the In-seat Pantry Manager deliver's food and beverage orders prepared by an expediter to guest in the seating areas. Must be able follow our Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Receives food and beverage orders from In-Seat Pantry Expediter and delivers them to guest in seating area.
- Ability to identify any order discrepancies to Expediter.
- Must be able to navigate stairs continuously throughout shift.
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience as a stand attendant or other food service worker preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to complete required pre-employment sanitation and alcohol service training..
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate with staff and to prepare written stand reports after each event.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Constant standing, walking, navigating stairs, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.