Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
A haven for the outdoor enthusiast, immerse yourself in a serene setting where The Ridgeline blends the casual style of the Rocky Mountains with the comforts of a friendly Colorado mountain getaway. Inspired by the natural beauty surrounding Estes Park, the hotel's conveniently close location is an easy two-mile drive to the Rocky Mountain National Park and a short quarter-mile walk to the heart of this charming, mountain town. Welcome to the beauty that is The Ridgeline at Estes Park!
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the guest rooms, public areas, back of house areas such as linen room and laundry areas, according to company policy and procedures at a level that meets or exceeds company standards. Associates may be assigned as: Housekeeper, Porter or Laundry Worker.
- Stocks cart to ensure that enough cleaning needs, equipment and amenities are available to properly clean each room
- Observes proper procedures upon entering a guest room
- Cleans the guest rooms assigned. Ensures the amenities are stocked for each cleaned room. Completes entire housekeeping checklist
- Reports clean rooms to supervisor for inspection
- Reports any damages or hazards that are present in guest suite, i.e., burnt out light bulbs, broken furniture, broken fixtures, etc.
- Secures guest room doors upon exiting the room
- Stocks breakfast bar, kitchen and storage areas to ensure that enough supplies, equipment and amenities are available.
- Cleans the public areas as assigned. Completes entire Breakfast Attendant checklist.
- Keeps the corridors and service areas neat at all times
- Turns in all lost and found items and all guest room keys
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Remove trash from Front Office lobby and other areas as needed.
- Vacuums hallways, stairwells and other guest areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of parking lot and condition of grounds, including care of both potted and landscaped plants.
- Frequent communication via radio with the front desk, maintenance, and housekeeping staff.
- Monitors and replaces light bulbs as necessary throughout guest areas.
- Clean and sanitize public restrooms including: toilets, urinals and floors.
- Supply paper and soap products to restrooms. Empty trash as necessary.
- Identify and report maintenance problems.
- Keep supply closets organized and properly stocked.
- May occasionally pull luggage and assist guests with luggage handling
- Clean special functions room (moving chairs, vacuuming).
- Frequent walking and standing for entire length of shift
- Frequent climbing of stairs
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, kneeling, and carrying
- Use of hands to operate cleaning equipment and complete scrubbing/washing duties
- Be able to push carts weighing up to 200lbs
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Visual acuity sufficient to inspect cleanliness of rooms and surfaces
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.