Warehouse Porter - Petco Park
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
This position is located at PETCO Park, the current home of the San Diego Padres. Sportservice at PETCO Park is the premier provider of concessions, premium services, catering and retail. This facility holds 46,000 spectators at any given event. Please visit for more information.The Opportunity
Assists the Commissary Manager and Supervisors in maintaining inventory and delivering product orders to various outlets, in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Delivers food, beverage and other products throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Stocks product in commissary; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained.
- Reports all needed commissary repairs to the supervisor.
- Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cleans food & beverage outlets as assigned.
- Empties trash containers and delivers trash to appropriate dumpsters if needed.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be pleasant, courteous with ability to adhere to the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and purchase orders.
- Basic math skills for counting inventory.
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions.
- Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 165 lbs.
- Ability to pull heavy carts of stock throughout facility.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season.
Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipmentWho We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.