Room Service Server at Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
If the smell of evergreen trees and being in the great outdoors appeals to you, then let your adventure begin here! Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite is nestled in the Sierra Mountains just two miles from Yosemite National Park's south entrance, 20 minutes from the charming mountain community of Oakhurst and an hour outside of the large valley community of Fresno, CA.
As a Four Diamond rated, LEED-certified luxurious, all-season resort, we serve a world-wide traveler base. Onsite offerings range from mountain biking and ice skating to spa treatments and upscale dining. We offer a "roughing it minus the rough part" stay and focus on delighting guests by creating the world's best experiences! Come explore your opportunities with the Tenaya Lodge team where YOU make the difference!
This is a part time position that takes orders and delivers food, beverages, and courteous service to guests in their rooms. This individual possesses a positive and friendly attitude.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Collect payments from customers.
• Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
• Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
• Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
• Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
• Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
• Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
• Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
• Have complete knowledge of all menus and Restaurant hours of operations. Including general hotel information and local areas.
• Answer phones, take orders, answer questions with a positive attitude, using the guest's name.
• Responsible for assembling orders and appropriate condiments and delivering to room, pool or spa within quoted time frame.
• Provide the best in-room service, announcing each item the guest ordered. Serving hot quality food and beverages with attention to detail and warm friendly service.
• Calling all guests back after order has been delivered to ensure satisfaction.
• Clear all halls and closets continually throughout the shift, returning all soiled dishes and linens to kitchen.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
• Friendly - Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Preferred
Experience: 1 plus years of experience in Serving or Room Service
Certifications & Licenses: California Food Handlers Card
Most possess Valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Physical Demands Lift/Carry
Reach Outward C
Reach Above Shoulder C
Squat or Kneel F
10 lbs or less C
11-20 lbs C
21-50 lbs C
51-100 lbs O
Over 100 lbs O
12 lbs or less C
13-25 lbs C
26-40 lbs F
41-100 lbs O
Other Physical Requirements
Work in a fast paced environment serving multiple guests at the same time. Serving internal and external guests in both an indoor and outdoor environment in a positive atmosphere. Multi-tasking and communication between other associates throughout the shift. High noise levels and can be exposed to hot temperatures at times. Must be able to work at an elevation of 5,000 feet. Must display teamwork and communication between other associates and departments.
All applicants for this position need to have a current Drivers License with a clean driving record and will be subject to a pre-employment background check and drug test.Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.