Stand Attendant at Xfinity Center
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Xfinity Center, we provide concessions food and beverage, VIP Experiences, and catering, for our partners, Live Nation. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
As a part of the team at Xfinity Center, you can take a shot at putting your sales & customer service abilities to the test! As a stand attendant, you will have the opportunity to assist fans in creating memories that will last a lifetime, quickly serving their drinks and food so they can see every minute of their favorite artist.
This is a part time position.
We are looking for candidates, 18 years of age or older, willing to work an event driven schedule on a part-time basis. These events are primarily on nights, and weekends.
Even if you have no experience, but have an appetite for learning, possess a desire to work in a fast paced environment, and exhibit exceptional people skills, we can teach you the rest!
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the Xfinity Center concert experiences
- Work with your friends - Special Refer-A-Friend Bonus program
- Free parking
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Low commitment for part-time work
- Great for 2nd income, students, teachers and retirees
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Come help our fans create memorable moments. Apply today!