Food Runner - Target Field
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Works with servers to deliver food and beverage orders from kitchen to guest, in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Delivers order from kitchen to guest in an efficient and timely manner
- Carries trays with food back and forth between kitchen and dining area
- Delivers proper serving utensil with the food
- Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the dining room and kitchen.
- Cleans off all dishes in kitchen, placing the dishes in the dishwashing area
- Cleans off and wipes down work area and carts at the end of event/shift
- Completes opening and closing side work as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- No experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to multi-task in many different areas and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
- Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Good mobility to maneuver between tables or within narrow spaces to deliver food to customers; ability to balance food and beverage on a tray while walking around customers and on stairs
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Variable temperatures - required to move between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining environment
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity Employer