Cocktail Server PT
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Hamburg Gaming, located on the Erie County Fairgrounds, is a destination for excitement and entertainment! This New York Gaming facility sprawls out over 55,000 square feet and features more than 940 gaming machines. Our premier New York Gaming facility also boasts a range of delectable dining options including the Blue Ribbon Grill, Cyclone Bar and Tim Hortons.Position Details
Provide beverages to customers on the gaming floor.
Responsibilities and duties
- Set up service area for soda.
- Maintain accurate records of pop and coffee and alcohol served.
- Collect such moneys due balance stand sheet at end of shift.
- Work neatly and efficiently.
- Clean and restock work area at end of shift.
- Know liquor laws service to anyone under age 21 or to anyone who is actually or apparently intoxicated is prohibited.
- Must role model GuestPath
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to safely balance drink trays.
- Ability to use point of sale terminals.
- Must be able to obtain a New York State Gaming License.
- Weekends, Holidays and swing shift work may be required.
Associates may be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand smWho We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.