Server at Comerica Park
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Comerica Park, we provide food and beverage concessions, casual dining, luxury suites catering, and retail for our partner, the MLB's Detroit Tigers. We are working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
As a part of the Fine Dining team at Comerica Park, you can take a shot at putting your superb demeanor, people skills and customer service abilities to the supreme test! Here at Comerica Park, you will have the opportunity to serve our terrific fan base grounded in excitement for over 100 years. We pride our associates in their efforts of creating memorable experiences that last a lifetime for our guests.
This is a part time position. We are looking for candidates, 18 years of age or older with a minimum of 2 years' serving experience, willing to work an event driven schedule on a part-time basis. These events are primarily on nights, weekends, and holidays. We are looking for associates to be available all scheduled home games.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the Comerica Park game day experience
- Work with your friends
- Meals provided
- Discounted parking
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Retail discounts
- Seasonal part-time work with less commitments than traditional opportunities
- Working hours typically: nights, weekends, and holidays
- Great for 2 nd income, students, and retirees
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
- Internship Programs
Come help sports fans create memorable moments. Apply today!