Cook - Comerica Park
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At Comerica Park, we provide food and beverage concessions, casual dining, luxury suites catering, and retail for our partner, the MLB's Detroit Tigers. We are working behind the scenes and on the front lines - making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
As a part of the fine dining team at Comerica Park, you can take a shot at putting your culinary abilities to the test. Cooks are given the unique opportunity to put their creative abilities to the test while building culinary masterpieces to enhance the experience of millions of excited fans. Whether it is the fan's 1st time at Comerica Park or their 100th time, cooks will be able to utilize their skills to make every guest experience unforgettable.
This is a part time position. Looking for candidates 18 years of age or older with experience in culinary arts required. ServSafe Certification preferred. These events are primarily on nights, weekends, and holidays. We are looking for associates to be available all scheduled home games.
Why work for us?
- You will be a part of the Comerica Park game day experience
- Work with your friends
- Meals provided
- Discounted parking
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Retail discounts
- Seasonal part-time work with less commitments than traditional opportunities
- Working hours typically: nights, weekends, and holidays
- Great for 2 nd income, students, and retirees
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
- Internship Programs
Come help sports fans create memorable moments. Apply today!