Cashier - Food - Fort Lauderdale Airport
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Delaware North
Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Fort Lauderdale Airport
Under the direction of the Lead/Supervisor, operates point of sale ( POS ) system and serves guests in accordance with the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Properly records all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of amount owed.
- Collects the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit card or determines correct change for guests.
- Accounts for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift
Foodservice duties (if applicable)
- Serves food and beverage items in correct proportions and while following proper sanitation guidelines
- Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, including requesting identification, and adhering to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Records all waste.
- Acquaints guests with items for sale and uses suggestive selling techniques
- Performs clean-up duties to maintain quality appearance of work area
- Participates in work area set-up
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to GuestPath's Universal Service Standards
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately count change and balance bank
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and remain stationary for entire length of shift
- Constant walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock, up to 50 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hold and cold, depending on season
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer