RN Cardiology Commerce Township Contingent Days
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Tenet
- Supervises, including assignment and evaluation of subordinate team members, and provides patient care on a daily basis.
- Participates in the employment process related to peers and subordinate team members; addresses employee problems, complaints, disputes or requests as the first level of supervision; evaluates their performance post hire; and is authorized to issue work improvement plans to subordinates.
3. Adheres to the mission, vision, values and code of Business Conduct as established by the DMC and its associate facilities.
4. Complies with approved policies, procedures, guidelines and standards as established by the DMC and its associated facilities.
5. Demonstrates an understanding of and a commitment to customer service values of respect, courtesy, ownership, privacy, professionalism and responsiveness.
6. Completes mandatory education and training as defined by the DMC and the specific employer-facility.
7. Maintains a safe working environment through compliance with established policies and procedures and timely reporting of safety variances.
8. Demonstrates a commitment to improving the work environment through participation in meetings, timely and effective communication and an embracement of cultural diversity.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
SINAI GRACE PROCESS LEVEL ONLY: Graduation from a school of Nursing (accredited school not required).
- BSN preferred.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Michigan.
Primary Location: Commerce Township, Michigan
Facility: DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Days
Shift Begin: 7:00 AM Shift End: 7:00 PM
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.