Strategic Partner Development Manager
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Located in Denver, CO the Strategic Partner Development Manager role will be a Champion of the ArrowPlus Platform. This platform will allow Fortune 500 companies and innovative technology creators to design and build hardware products through access to over half a million skilled electronic and electrical engineers. ArrowPlus will transform the way products will be designed, manufactured, and delivered to market. This Global position will be responsible for revenue and profit generation through project activity on the platform. This role will position the platform as an essential tool for innovation. Take this opportunity to set the foundation for an impactful and successful career at Arrow by joining this team at its launch point!
What You Will Be Doing
Deliver revenue aligned with the ArrowPlus Platform by;
- Recruiting and on-boarding independent design houses, engineering services organizations, and application development companies.
- Selecting strategic partners that advance our capabilities and consultation in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Security, 5G, IoT, Augmented, Virtual, and Mixed Reality.
- Engaging strategic clients seeking an innovation and execution marketplace for early stage products, services, or models to aid their digital or product transformation.
- Recruiting suppliers and technology companies for reference architecture development, technical marketing content outsource, and crowdsourcing ideation.
- Maintaining Key Performance Indicators such as new supplier on-boarding, tracking the number of projects and the value of projects executed through the platform, and the number of individuals launching their project requests through the platform.
- Serving as a conduit for customer and engineering partner feedback, helping to shape the vitality of the platform.
- Collaborating globally to support alignment of the platform with key stakeholders on our operating, engineering, and field sales teams.
- Supporting social media and participate in event presentations and speaking engagements that will aid in supply and demand recruitment.
What We Are Looking For
- Requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 8 years of technical industry experience.
- Some engineering sales and technical experience is a plus.
- Proven effective relationship management skills.
- Polished presentation skills.
- Superior adaptability capabilities.
- High level of productivity and self-drive in a dynamic start up environment.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package ( )
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wide Variety of Growth Opportunities
Arrow Electronics is a Fortune 113 company, globally headquartered in Denver, CO with 18,000 employees worldwide. Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. We serve as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network.
#LI-CB1Location: Denver (Centennial) Time Type: Full time Job Category: Customer Facing/Supplier Facing