RN Scheduled Resource Team
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by CHI Health
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 72
Primary Location: IA > COUNCIL BLUFFS > MERCY CB
Premium Differential Pay:
Day Shift, 6:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., earn an extra 10%
Night Shift, 6:30 p.m. - 7:00 a.m., earn an extra 15%
Scheduled Resource Team is for you, if you wish to:
•Be rewarded for your flexibility in working in multiple nursing departments within a hospital.
•Maximize your income by earning premium differential pay.
Scheduled Resource Team is not for you, if you:
•Wish the stability of working on a single unit.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient's individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
- Requisition ID: 2019-R
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Night Job
- Market: CHI Health