Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Ameriprise Financial
We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our independent franchise and Private Wealth Advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial, which currently ranks in the top tier of franchise advisors nationwide. As a Financial Advisor, you will work directly with clients in an advisory capacity while collaborating with a full team of skilled professionals to achieve client and firm objectives.
Qualified candidates need to demonstrate an advanced technical knowledge of financial planning and investment management concepts. A proven ability to effectively present and discuss complex strategies with a high degree of creativity, critical thinking and problem solving is a requisite skill set.
- Conduct client meetings (both face to face and by phone) in alignment with stated service and segmentation models
- Present comprehensive and customized advice to clients utilizing established processes and procedures. Areas of advice include but are not limited to cash management, retirement, investment, tax, estate, insurance, and employer benefits.
- Collaborate with other associates to develop personalized strategies for clients prior to meetings. Coordinate implementation of client recommendations and assignments with clients and other associates Understand and communicate the firm's philosophy regarding investment strategies and performance, shifts and changes in key holdings or sectors, and the impact of global economic events
- Collaborate with clients' other professional advisors (i.e. tax and legal)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation required
- Securities licenses (Series 7, 63 and 65, or 66), must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- State insurance license (health, life and variable annuity), must be obtained within 90 days of employment
- Minimum ten years of industry and client facing experience
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Superior interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- High ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong familiarity of Microsoft Office suite
Annual base compensation, contingent upon demonstrated experience, in addition to a competitive benefit plan (i.e. health insurance and 401k) and bonus opportunities.
Qualified applicants should send their resumé and cover letter as soon as possible to Randy at